As a member of SAI you are part of a national learning community committed to advancing supervision across a range of professions. SAI is a growing organisation both in vision and in numbers. Exciting times lie ahead, and the Board of Directors are eager to have you participate in shaping the future of the association.
Benefits of Membership
- Being Part of a self-governing non-profit organisation, which promotes a code of ethics and discipline amongst its members.
- To help promote high standards of best practice among its members.
- Work towards full membership.
- Part of a Network.
- Directory of Membership.
- Continuing Professional Development.
- Conferences– Workshops-Research.
The SAI is a full member of ANSE the European Supervisory Association
Click here for ASSOCIATE membership application (PDF) see attached
Click here for FULL membership application for (PDF) see attached